Sign in Create Account

Viewing mode Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
TUT: How to keep your retail safe from XBLS

clockposted 07-27-2013, 09:49 PM,
Hello FanaticModz

Those of you who brought your jtag online know the issue regarding your retail being jeopardized due to XBLS or Titan Servers.

Reminder:Its not THEIR fault, You take full responsibility for your actions

For Beginners

You might ask what is XBLS or Titan?

A: Well to answer your question, both XBLS and Titan are "Paid" servers to get your jtag online for a certain amount of days or hours.
{Links will not be provided}

TUTORIAL

I've done my research for the past few days and thought I should share it to cut down on the spam about retails being banned.

Here's how to actually set up XBLS

{All credit goes to XeXBunny for the video}

Here's the the tutorial that will completely save your retail!

{CRUCIAL STEP:Do it before turning your jtag on, And after you get banned on your jtag!}
NOTE:Changing your Mac Address will also automatically change your IP Address.

New Methods

-Simply go to your retails network settings
-Disconnect your current connection with the specified one thats chosen.
-Once completed steps 1&2 revert back to the "Mac Address changing" located above.

Barrow a friends internet
-Ask a friend to use his internet while you host
-After you're COMPLETELY finished hosting change Mac Address before switching back to your OWN internet on the retail.

Unplugging router
-Find your IP Address{There are many ways}
-Once your IP Address is located unplug the cord to your router for 5min.
-5min will allow it to gather a new IP Address.
-Go back to your computer and locate your IP once again and see if it has changed.
-If your IP Address hasn't changed repeat step 2 but keep it unplugged longer than 5min.

Contacting ISP{Internet Service Provider}
-Some people might run into issues changing MAC or IP Address's so contact your ISP
-Simply tell them someone is threatening to DDoS or something in that nature because they will not change it with out a critical reason as such.
-Do not take NO or Sorry we cant do that for an answer.
-They will troubleshoot you within minuets.

KV Question

-Note that you do not have to change your Mac Address once your KV is banned.
-You can go ahead and put another KV on jtag without having to change anything
{CRUCIAL}If you're done hosting for the day and want to sign onto your retail, you MUST change your Mac Address before powering your RETAIL on.
-Make sure to change Mac Address when time on XBLS or Titan is finished.
-When ready to host again Repeat as posted above.

Frequently asked questions

Q:Can infections on my retail cause a ban?
A:Yes, any infection is considered tampering and will soon enough cause you to be banned.

Q:Will my friend be banned from me recovering his account and adding modifications, Unlocks, stats editing, etc?
A:Yes, your friend has a %95 chance of getting banned due to modifications being put onto his account and being online.

Q:When hosting online with my Jtag will my retail be banned even if its unplugged?
A:Yes, its common sense to know that once it plugged back in it automatically connects to the network where recent modding has occurred
{Resulting in a console ban}

Q:Can I still be banned from Dual Nand RGH/Jtag
A:Yes, The console shares the same KV and can result in a BAN from XBL.

Ive made this tutorial to cut down the spam and simply to help out the community, I hope you enjoy it.

Remember, Any more strategies that you know of Please PM me and ill will add it in and give you FULL credit.

Special thanks to STEALTH for helping me out!

This is my post from TTG, I take FULL credit of it and yes it was all typed by ME.
A no point in time was any of the copied from anyone else.

Enjoy
Like PostLike Quote this message in a replyQuote
clockposted 07-28-2013, 12:51 AM,
Damn you spent a long time on this thread, great post. I'm sure Flix can use this. Big Grin
[Image: a8NTVMl.png]
clockposted 07-28-2013, 06:58 AM,
Great post Big Grin my friend has a retail so he can use this.
Lawson <3 Love me!

[Image: 52eaa4212eac6.jpg]
clockposted 07-28-2013, 07:28 AM,
Wow, very nice thread indeed. To be honest, I've never seen much a point in using different fonts. Now I do.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
clockposted 07-28-2013, 10:32 AM,
It took a few hours, but yeah it should help out alot of people
clockposted 07-28-2013, 11:08 AM,
(07-28-2013, 12:51 AM)Steel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Damn you spent a long time on this thread, great post. I'm sure Flix can use this. Big Grin

I'v been online since last year, I'm a pro at changing my IP now. I do have a list of all all my IP's though, theres like 20 on the list O.o
clockposted 07-28-2013, 11:27 AM,
(07-28-2013, 11:08 AM)Flixar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2013, 12:51 AM)Steel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Damn you spent a long time on this thread, great post. I'm sure Flix can use this. Big Grin

I'v been online since last year, I'm a pro at changing my IP now. I do have a list of all all my IP's though, theres like 20 on the list O.o

Do you mean your Mac Address because it takes me 30 seconds to change IP node.
clockposted 07-28-2013, 01:25 PM,
You can do either or, some have static etc so it's harder for some
clockposted 07-28-2013, 08:50 PM,
Nice post buddy keep up the good work and i never knew there was so many ways to keep your jtag safe O.o
[Image: nkeOoDx.png]